Welcome to Docquity Academy!
By accessing and/ or using Docquity Academy platform, including the website and/or mobile application either developed by Docquity itself or on its behalf by any outsourced entity, including Docquity Academy (“Platform”), you, the user, unconditionally agree and absolutely assent to be bound by the following terms and conditions, as applicable to access, availment and/ or use of the Platform either for participating and/ or enrolment in courses taught by Instructor(s) related to medicine, healthcare, or other subjects being proffered and made available on the Platform or otherwise (“T&C”).
GENERAL ACCESS, AVAILMENT AND/ OR USE:
- Any individual(s)/ person(s), who is/ are interested in availing, accessing and/ or using the Platform either for the purpose of learning the courses available over the Platform or otherwise, may enrol in such interested course as a participant/ student (“Student(s)”).
- It shall be the sole and exclusive responsibility of the Student(s) to ensure a compatible and appropriate electronic and/ or digital infrastructure, including but not limited to stable internet/ network connection and an appurtenant device thereto, for accessing, availing, and surfing the courses without any technical disturbances and/ or glitches.
- The Platform shall merely act as a facilitator in terms of establishing and enabling the association between Student(s) and Instructor(s), however, such establishment and enablement by Docquity does not warrant and/ or guarantee the success and/or satisfaction of a particular course.
PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA:
COURSE ENROLLMENT AND FEES:
- The course fees and/ or structure shall, either exclusively or in conjunction with the Instructor(s), be determined by Docquity, and the said discretion be exclusively exercised by Docquity.
- Docquity shall have the exclusive right to receive and so shall receive the entire course fees from the concerned Student(s), and the corresponding course access, availment or use thereof shall be granted only upon successful receipt of such payment of course fees by Docquity.
- The Student(s) unconditionally agree and absolutely assent to be bound by the refund policy of Docquity as prescribed and available at refund policy, subject to its amendment from time to time at the sole and exclusive discretion of Docquity.
CONDUCT AND EXPECTATIONS:
- Student(s) shall conduct themselves/ himself/ herself in an ethical, proper and orderly manner, and shall maintain the decorum and standards of the class/ sessions being taken up during the course. No Student(s) shall engage in and/ or undertake any commission of act or omission, or conduct, amounting to any unethical demeanour and/ or offence, including but not limited to disruptive behaviour, harassment, or misuse of the Platform, and shall pay due respect to the rights and dignity of Instructor(s) and fellow Student(s).
- Plagiarism, unauthorized sharing, and/ or distribution of course materials, by any means and/ or modes, is strictly and absolutely prohibited.
- Any feedbacks, comments, inputs, interactions, discussions or likewise to/ with the Instructor(s) and/ or other fellow Student(s) shall be conducted in a respectful and professional.
All rights, titles, and/ or interests in the courses and/ or any content/ material therein and/ or sessions, recorded and/ or live, including property of the intellectual nature therein, shall exclusively and solely vest in Docquity and/ or the respective Instructor(s). No part of the course materials and/ or any content therein and/ or sessions, recorded and/ or live, shall be reproduced and/ or replicated and/ or utilized either in any forms or by means or modes without the prior written consent of Docquity, except for the academic purpose of personal and professional learning.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY:
- Docquity shall in no case be liable, responsible and/ or accountable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, ancillary, consequential and/ or likewise loss and/ or damages and/ or otherwise, arising out of or in respect of or in relation to the access, availment and/ or use or inability thereof, of the Platform and/ or any course and/ or any material/ content therein and/ or sessions, recorded and/ or live.
- The Platform is provided, offered and made available on “as is” basis, without any express or implied warranties and/ or guaranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness, appropriateness or likewise for a particular purpose, or non-infringement thereof.
AMENDMENT AND/ OR MODIFICATIONS TO T&C:
Docquity hereby reserves the exclusive and absolute right to undertake modification, amendment, insertion, deletion, alteration or likewise of/ to these T&Cs without any prior intimation or communication or notice to Student(s) and/ or Instructor(s). Continued access, availment and/ or use of the Platform following any changes of the said nature shall be deemed to be an unconditional and absolute acceptance of such changed T&C.
Docquity may, without any notice thereto, terminate and/ or suspend and/ or restrict and/ or limit access, availment or use of/ to the Platform, either for violating and/ or infringing any stipulations or terms or conditions hereof, or for any other cited or uncited reason(s) at its sole and exclusive discretion.
For any questions, concerns, grievances or clarifications regarding these T&Cs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org